Sunday, January 20, 2008

Back to Uni..

It has now been the 4th week Im back to uni for my 2nd sem of Year 3. I thank God for a wonderful, fruitful holiday back at home after missing home for one whole sem.. God is good.. and He is good all the time!!

Yes, A new beginning, a new start which lies ahead an array of challenges right in front of me.. Challenges I can foresee, challenges I've yet to know, yet challenges that would just send worries and concern down my heart. Life is just full of worries and Im just troubled thinking, pondering, dreaming about them.. Sometimes, I just don't know, I really do not know.. What am i supposed to do? Should I or should I not? Whatever it is, it just doesn't seem right.. Is it my lack of faith, is it my inability to comprehend? But yet, I know, and Im rest assured that He holds my world, and my God is too good to allow a mistake. So, when I don't understand, when I don't see His plans, when I can't trace His hand, TRUST the heart and WALK in faith.

No comments: