Friday, May 22, 2009

A Visit to my practicum school and pupils =)


Today I walk down memory lane to my previous school where I had my teaching practice last semester. Wow...

It was great having to meet all my former pupils during practical last semester (July-Sept '08). Im so glad and overwhelmed by their hugs and welcome when I visited them this morning. Almost a year has passed, and they have all grown from Year 1 to Year 2, and subsequently for all the other standards as well. I had the great opportunity to teach 4 classes from Year 1 to Year 4 during my practical and it was truly a rewarding wonderful experience!

Thank you dear pupils for your lovely gifts and wishes.. I felt like a teacher once again! =)


Year 6


Year 5


Year 4


Year 3


Year 2


with some of the Year 3 pupils in computer lab

with Sangeetha and Shalini (Year 2) in the staffroom

I know that the journey as a teacher is a challenging yet impactful one.. There's still a long way to go and I've exceedingly many new things to learn throughout this pathway..


Let this be a new beginning, and may I learn to see things that come my way in His light, in His Purpose :)

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

I'm sure you'll be great with the children!
All the best in your career!
=)

ervinna said...

Thanks, Jarrod! Same to u too:) Have yet to know where I'm posted to~ praying for a good and suitable place:)