Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yeah, FinalLy...It's The FiNaL WeeK..

Wow, I can't believe how fast time flies.. it's already now the final week of the semester!! It just seemed like yesterday when the new semester just began.

Yeah, im filled with both gladness and anxiety at the same time.. Glad because it's the final week of assignments, final tests, final micro-teaching, and final week of hectic class schedules.. haih.. this semester has really been like a roller-coaster.. a tough one.. ups and downs for the whole 14 consecutive weeks.. even the 1 week CNY mid-sem break was filled with assignments. There was so much of work to be completed with all the due dates zooming in at the same time. Thank God that the due date of our final 2 assignments was given an extension to be submitted during our study week which was also the same day which we had 2 final tests. I must admit that i didn't really had much time to prepare for the two science tests.:(

Anxious.. yeah, Im really anxious cos come next semester we'll be having our Teaching Practice from the 7th July -12th September. Im not sure if Im really, truly, seriously prepared for my practical. We would only be informed of the particular school that we are attached to for the Teaching Practice by June. Hmm... ''Would I be able to handle all the pupils in the class? Classroom management? Lesson Plans? Convey the lessons well to my pupils during the teaching-learning?" Questions just keep arising.. During the beginning of the study week, we had a session with a school headmistress which she shared and imparted precious lessons to us as future trainee teachers, the experiences on the life of a teacher in a primary school. It's a truly insightful session we had as well as an eye-opener in helping us prepare for our practical in school later.

Waahh... this semester has also been a really challenging one with the involvement in the Easter Musical 'Entangled' organised by the PKVUM. Juggling between heavy workload of studies, never-ending assignments and commitment in the Easter publicity meetings, with continuous late night sleep, i really thank God that everything went through smoothly and that He sees me through every moment of it all. It is really through His grace and strength that carried me through and guided me throughout this whole semester. Praise the Lord!!

Finally, it's now time to concentrate on studying for my exam which is very near the corner in less than a week's time. First paper on Monday, TITAS II. MeMoRiSE. MeMoRise. & MeMoRiSe!!! That's what I need to do for this subject. Help me, God.
I know He's there for me. My shelter, my comforter. Thank you, God.

No comments: