Saturday, May 31, 2008

Back from Camp Cam '08~ Once in a lifetime camp ~


~memories in camp cam '08~ taken in front of Chalet 9

Turn my eyes away from worthless things... Give me life in Thy Ways.
~Psalm 119:37

Goodbye Camp Cameron '08. A life-changing point of my life. God who journeys with me in my odyssey, God who comforts, God who charts my life, God Almighty, Everlasting Father.


Me and Sis Ee Yin during our first outing to Boh Plantation =)


My camp family after International Night ~Chalet 8~

Jesus take me as I am
I can come no other way
Take me deeper into You
Make my flesh life melt away

Make me like a precious stone
Crystal clear and finely honed
Life of Jesus shining through
Giving glory back to You.

Thank you Lord Jesus, for this time and place of meeting and hearing from You in this Camp Cameron. Make my life wholly thine.

2 comments:

aurora11rose said...

Saw the pics in friendster! Betcha enjoyed the camping experience, Ervinna! This green monster here <-- me!, envious of you.. simply because you're so at ease in mingling and building relationships with people.. good fer ya! But of course the ultimate binder of any fellowship is the lord himself heheh.. Ervinna, you look so much like a teacher! And you'll be a great one who leaves footprints on your students.. that I know! Bila mau balik kuching?

ervinna said...

Hii aurora!!! Yeah, truly a remarkable milestone of experience for me. In deep awe to Him who walks with me through and through. Oh, really? Like a teacher..thanks for the compliment;) that would be my prayer and greatest desire.. to leave footprints and impact on the students.I see that deeply in you too. Im going back home Kch tmrw.. How's your holiday? On for another family vacation?