Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The TEST!!!

26th September 2007 (12th Class)

Today is 'The Day'. It's the day for our 'Test', the only test for this course. Wow, to be honest, I truly do not know what to expect for this test.. So, I would say I had basically read up on what we have been exposed to and taught in the class throughout this course. And, Yes, almost all of our tasks and assignments, in fact, ALL of them are ONLINE.. in other words, PAPERLESS! So, I basically go through the online learning tools which we are currently using- The Moodle, and the Airset which we all signed up and were subscribed to the SMART tech where we were connected to all the teachers and other users of the IWB software. I personally find it a very useful and helpful source of getting connected and be informed of the updates in technology and have truly benefitted a lot from these effective Learning Management System. Prior to this course, I was not very much engaged in the usage of such Learning Management System softwares and Im very glad to be able to use it and be involved in these online learning support system. Truly, I marvel at the wonders of technology and how it has lift a great burden from every human who is constantly lacking of TIME. With the availabilty of technology, it connects mankind regardless of where we are.

The test was a two-hour paper, from 12-2pm sharp in MK2. Fully essay questions, we had to answer 2 out of 3 questions. My respond to the questions at first look was, 'Err.. I know some of them, yet I have practically no idea about some of it..' So, after much contemplating, and thinking, and reflecting, and jotting down of all my thoughts, I decided to attempt questions 1 and 3.
Well, and the rest was history. I tried my best to recall and put to paper what I remembered from the notes and what I learnt in class. And, the rest was history.. I hope I had recalled the facts correctly and applied it appropriately.
We were allowed to leave after we have completed the test.

That's all for now.. I've got to be on my bed now cos it's way past my sleeping time.. **yawning

No comments: