Sunday, October 28, 2007

Finals Tomorrow!!

After a mere two weeks of study week, it's finally the time for final exam which starts tomorrow. Besides spending my time revising and studying for my exam, I'm glad to have the opportunity of attending conferences during the Raya break and last weekend which has truly been a fulfilling time after a whole semester of lectures, assignments, and work! I thank God for the wonderful time and all the messages that He has dawned upon me as I learn to lean on Him in my my life and trust in His ways for me.

It's also been quiet time on my own in preparation for my exam which will begin throughout the whole of next week.. (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday).. Hmm.. well, I hope all the papers will be fine. I would do my best and trust in God, my Helper.

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will guide you with My eye."

~Psalm 32:8~

No comments: