Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yeah.. two more papers..

Yeah, today I had my second paper, TITAS I after so much of reading, scrutinizing, & memorizing.. trying to squeeze in as much facts as possible into my tiny little brain. haha.. Im currently in a state of disappointment at having made some mistakes which I realise upon checking the answers when I reach home.. ARRghh.. Yet, it's a relief that it's now over and I believe that I've put my best in it.. only regretting in certain areas where my memory fails me.. :(

Yesterday was my first paper, a one-hour paper on Kemahiran Maklumat. I'd revised what had been taught in class and read through our coursebook. My worries for this paper would be identifying the relevant different names of databases or 'Pangkalan Dalam Talian' which I'd no idea of regarding the content area of each of the database given.. Huh, tough trying to figure out the options given.

I shall now get back to prepare for my next paper tomorrow - Muzik Melayu Asli (my elective paper this semester). A reminder for myself:- No time for relaxing ya.. Study time.. Hope i wont fall asleep.. ^-^

Will be back soon! :)

No comments: