Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Beautiful Psalm

A beautiful psalm which reminds me of God's constant goodness and love for us, His children. Just call upon Him and trust in His guidance. Lean not on my own understanding.

PSALM 23

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters,
He restores my soul.
He guides in paths of righteousness
for His name's sake.
Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
Your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

4 comments:

aurora11rose said...

Ervinna... I think by now, you're back home in Kuching with your family! Have fun back there okay.. take care and cherish those moments, which I know you always do! heheh.. The papers sure had been easy peasy for ya ey.. hhehehe.. ape ni.. selamat menyambut hari natal ervinnna anak Mr. Luk..

ervinna said...

Hi Melissa, yeah, Im back to my dear homeland now. Indeed, I truly enjoy and will treasure every single moment here with my loved ones.. Happy hols to you too:) Have a Blessed Christmas. Enjoy ur Lovely vacation to Thailand!! God bless ya ^^

aurora11rose said...

heheh wah ervinna..

you have such a great memory.. i myself was shocked to hear you speak of thailand.. and then i hit myself on the head... telling myself "Duh, I've told you before"! *sigh* I think I'm getting older by the minute.. no wait.. make that second!

aurora11rose said...

and.. may God bless you too ervinna.. hehehe.. and your family.. and your loved ones.. and everyone..