Friday, November 16, 2007

~CaRoLs~

Im back from carolling practice today. It's been a long time since I last joined the 1st Kuching Girls' and the Boys' Brigade Carolling when I was in my secondary school days.. And it's just so nice to have the opportunity to be part of this carolling family again as Im now back in Kuching for my semester holiday till after Christmas. This is our second practice for the carolling this year.. and it's a bit disappointing to see the very small number of members who turned up for the past two practices. We used to have a large group of members joining the carolling in the past with so much fun and laughter. GB and BB Carolling has been one of my most memorable and fun days which I remembered. I hope that more members will be coming and sing carols for the LORD as we celebrate His precious gift of love into the world.

Hmm.. Im really glad that Im able to be back and join in the Girls' Brigade activities as we are now planning for the Cadets Camp coming up soon on the 23-24 November in church.

1 comment:

aurora11rose said...

Ervinna..

Don't be sad.. maybe the circle got smaller because most of them are either:

a) having their holidays outside
Kuching!?
b) studying abroad?!

hehe.. but above all.. i'd like to say that quality triumphs quantity anytime! though.. i agree.. quantity and quality together would be an awesome combination!