Saturday, October 20, 2007

~I'm back ^^ ~

Im back from the iPOT's conference from the 12-16th October 2007 at Peacehaven, Genting Highlands. It's a conference organized by the Fellowship of Evangelical Students (FES) for the Professionals of Tomorrow consisting of students from these three fields; Hots (Healthcarers of Tomorrow), LOTs (Law graduates of Tomorrow) and TOTs (Teachers of Tomorrow).

It's truly a remarkably life-changing and enriching experience for me and I believe for most of the participants as well. I've learnt so many things and am renewed in mind and spirit as we were challenged to be willing vessels to be one of the few called into these professions as faithful servants of God. It's a challenge for me to really let go of my self-centredness and 'Let GOD' to take charge over my life. Im amazed by Him as Im deeply encouraged by all the sharing from the beginning teachers as well as those who are seniors in the teaching profession during the TOT's workshops and forum session. I begin to see the beauty of teaching in a totally new perspective especially in the area of postings, knowing that He goes before me in the school that Im placed in.

It's also been a memorable time of making new friends and getting to know a bunch of wonderful students from different colleges and uni. I truly thank God for a refreshing and rewarding time throughout the iPOTs camp in Peachehaven. Thank you for making it possible and for the impactful messages that You have spoken to me.



Participants from UM..



Games.. Yeah, let's cheer for our team!!




The 'Professionals of Tomorrow!!'

No comments: